No mention of cost (to ratepayers) I see. Full and detailed transparency please? DA.
* No mention the role of the city on this partnership.
* What has the city committed to doing to ensure each match is a success, and what are the associated costs?
* How much has the city said it will spend on advertising these matches?
* Has the city committed to laying on MyCiti busses and subsidising metro rail tickets for the fans – at what cost?
* what is the cost of the fan walk and will it be operational?
The ACDP wants a full breakdown of all the costs associated with this deal before it considers supporting it or not.
The fact that nothing is mentioned by the DA in the statement is a huge concern