According to Research project “Reclaim Camissa” :
* archive research showed that historically there were 36 springs in the City Bowl.
* Research uncovered 25 springs and four underground rivers.
* The City of Cape Town has only 13 springs on their records.
* Parliament is sitting on two springs and a huge underground reservoir.
* The project has gone nowhere because it lacks city council endorsement.
All this since 2005.
Everyday this water is wasted.
Yet the City must impose water restrictions on us.